Name: Felipe Massa
DOB: Apr 25 1981
Place Of Birth: Sao Paulo
Most Races For: Ferrari - 139
No. Of Races: 254
- In 2006, he became only the second Brazilian driver to win at Interlagos after Ayrton Senna triumphed in 1993
- He earned his first pole position and first win at the 2006 Turkish Grand Prix.
- Massa recorded three consecutive victories at the Turkish GP.
- Massa received the Lorenzo Bandini trophy in 2007. It is an award meant for upcoming F1 drivers who have given excellent results in the preceding season.
- In 2014, Massa raced without a Ferrari engine for the first time in F1.
Fernando is faster than you, Can you confirm you understood that message?
- Massa's race engineer, Rob Smedley, during the 2010 German GP
Most successful drivers to have raced with Felipe Massa